Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

Actress Rita Dominic States She Wouldn’t Rush Into Marriage, As She Wants To Get It Right

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums Entertainment Actress Rita Dominic States She Wouldn’t Rush Into Marriage, As She Wants To Get It Right

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Popular Nigerian ace actress, Rita Dominic has stated that she wants to get married but wants to get it right.

The 45-year-old explained why she will not be rushing into the marriage institution.

In an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, Rita who is in a relationship with publisher, Fidelis Anosike, said;

“I respect the institution of marriage as my parents were married till they died, and they had a beautiful relationship.

The problem is at some point, it begins to annoy you because of how much importance people have placed on it. I do want to marry, and I want to get it right once and for all. You know, we make such a big deal of it; we force people and put pressure on them to go in.

“When they eventually rush into this union, they make mistakes because they were only trying to please people

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 2,017, Replies: 2,117, Members: 8,214

Do you want to Promote yourself or Business? Contact Us and Learn More.

All rights reserved. © 2019 - 2021 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .