Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

Award Of Excellence: SUG President_Uniabuja Chapter "Suleiman Rabiu" Awarded

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums General/campus news Award Of Excellence: SUG President_Uniabuja Chapter "Suleiman Rabiu" Awarded

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Nigerian Universities Engineering Students Association.

Under the Leadership of Etuk Ubongabasi Etim

Below are his thank you message:

I cannot thank you people enough for choosing me for this award…. I am glad that you people acknowledged my efforts and choose me amongst all others for this award.

Thank you everyone for having the trust on assigning such things to me. God has always been the one that enables me to progress, and what I feel is that the entire surrounding of mine from my parents to friends to colleagues to teammates, everybody is blessed through God.
      I can witness this by seeing each of their effort being converted into an excellent thing. This award is a symbol of our accomplishments. Thank you all!!

By acknowledging and receiving this award I ensure you people that my future deeds would only get well skilled and just better. I will ensure that this award is just the beginning and soon with time much more awards are on my way. This courage and confidence has only come in by the trust that you people have in me. Thank you for this motivation and faith.

Working together and seeing such wonderful outcomes is exceptionally wonderful and makes one feel content. Thank you God for blessing me with such great people that allow me to bring the best in me and encourage me to further reset my limits to extreme.

Thank you so much
      God bless you all

Signed:
      Sulaiman Rabiu
      (Aluta STANDARD)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Lambert.
    • Congratulations bro may God continue to bless you

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 2,017, Replies: 2,117, Members: 8,169

Do you want to Promote yourself or Business? Contact Us and Learn More.

All rights reserved. © 2019 - 2021 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .