Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

From The Desk Of Vice Chancellor University Of Abuja

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • My dear University Community,

This is an assignment for all of us, staff and students, and especially the level advisers, the HODs, the Dean’s, the Provost, the Student Union Government, the Student Union President and his executives, the SRA, and every lecturer and every student of the great UofA of Nigeria!

Our goal is to achieve a 100% electronic functionality for our dear University. Every student should have their records intact in their portals and such matters like student union election should be very easily conducted through electronic voting!

Right now many of our students have no data electronically that can be uploaded to the University’s Integrated Portal.

I, therefore, use this medium to ask everyone on campus to make it their assignment to mobilize our students, even those students that are not presently on campus and no matter where they might be in the world, to go to the Portal: https://www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and log in with their matriculation number as user ID and their surname (all in lower cases) as Password. More information is provided below by the Director of ITMS.

This is most important for your University!

Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you all in anticipation of your assistance to make this a success.

Abdul-Rasheed Na’allah

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 2,007, Replies: 2,107, Members: 8,046

Do you want to Promote yourself or Business? Contact Us and Learn More.

All rights reserved. © 2019 - 2021 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .