Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

Liverpool confirm signing of RB Salzburg star Minamino for £7.25m (photos)

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums Sports Liverpool confirm signing of RB Salzburg star Minamino for £7.25m (photos)

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Viewing 0 reply threads
    •  

Liverpool Football club of England have confirmed the signing of Japan international Takumi Minamino from Red Bull Salzburg for £7.25m on a four-and-a-half-year contract .

Liverpool confirm signing of RB Salzburg star Minamino for  ?7.25m (photos)

Minamino , an attacker who has been on Liverpool’s radar for a while, successfully passed a medical on Merseyside on Wednesday after Jurgen Klopp’s side triggered his very cheap release clause.

Minamino, on his unveiling said; “It has been a dream, my dream to become a Liverpool player. And I’m so excited that the moment has come true.

“To play in the Premier League was one of my targets. I think this is the top-class league in the world; I was thinking if my career as a footballer progressed smoothly, someday I would be able to play in the Premier League.

Liverpool confirm signing of RB Salzburg star Minamino for  ?7.25m (photos)

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 2,007, Replies: 2,107, Members: 8,047

Do you want to Promote yourself or Business? Contact Us and Learn More.

All rights reserved. © 2019 - 2021 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .