Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

Mary Joy Okoye’s Marriage To Nollywood Actor Emma Emordi In Shambes After She accused him of stealing and infecting her with STDs during their marriage

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums Entertainment Mary Joy Okoye’s Marriage To Nollywood Actor Emma Emordi In Shambes After She accused him of stealing and infecting her with STDs during their marriage

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Mary Joy Okoye’s marriage to Emma Emordi; the popular nollywood actor is now in shambles. They got married in 2014 and the marriage produced a son.

Mary Okoye accused her estranged husband of cheating, stealing and infecting her with STDs.

“Sleeping around and stealing, so hes good for nothing and useless to his family and the world”.

“My dear, don’t take it personal ok… It is I of experience. Wait until you get married to a man who will infect you with STDs, steal all you ever worked for. You catch him in bed with another woman. And then he will tell you he gained nothing from the marriage even after giving him a son, then you will know where I’m coming from. I pray you never meet such”.
      Mary Okoye said.

Meanwhile;

Emma has now reacted to her allegation via his Facebook page. He wrote

”The man or woman you choose to be your partner affects everything in your life: your mental health, your peace of mind, the love inside of you, your happiness, how you get through tragedies, your success, how your children will be raised, and so much more.. choose very wisely… Soon a story will be told to the surprise of all man.. happy weekend my people…”.

Ex-husband of Peter and Paul Okoye

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 2,017, Replies: 2,117, Members: 8,214

Do you want to Promote yourself or Business? Contact Us and Learn More.

All rights reserved. © 2019 - 2021 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .