Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

Oh No! Former SUG President Of DELSU Drowns Inside Abraka River

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums Education Oh No! Former SUG President Of DELSU Drowns Inside Abraka River

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Efebe Augustine

Efebe Augustine, a former SUG president of Delta State University (DELSU) has been confirmed dead after drowning in a river in Abraka, Delta State.

The deceased who swam to a restricted area while swimming with his friends, couldn’t save himself as a rope prevented him from doing so.

Efebe’s corpse was retrieved by local divers and has been moved to a morgue. Friends of the deceased are now penning down tributes to him.

Levi Nwachinemere wrote;  I still don’t want to believe it’s true but I have to

Efebe Onoriode Augustine was a man with a strong heart

You adviced me after I emerged during my election

We spoke…we played…we ate…we do tinz together and hre you are no where to be found on earth

U did adviced sum1 as at yesterday to gv his life to Christ I just believe u did same b4 u left

Itz such a small world; how we live our life on earth that’s what counts most

Its so disheartened

Rest in peace Comr Efebe Onoriode Augustine

Prince Isire wrote; Couldn’t stay at home as ur profile picture portray….. Y do this to us Efebe Augustine?

The heat is much we all know but u could have bear it till the lock down ends. Why abraka river of all places?

RIP Delsu Asaba Campus most loyal SUG President ever.

Source:tori.ng

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 1,984, Replies: 2,084, Members: 7,237

Do you Want to Promote yourself or Business?contact us and Learn More

Designed by Dami. All rights reserved. © 2019 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .