Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Birthday With Daughter, Meraiah (Photo)

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums Entertainment Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Birthday With Daughter, Meraiah (Photo)

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Omotola and daughter, Meraiah

Omotola and daughter Meraiah celebrating birthday today

Nigerian actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and her daughter Meraiah are celebrating after adding a year older today.

The beautiful actress took to her social media page to share photos after clocking 42 today.

Omotola captioned the post with the caption below:

“Happy Birthday to Us!

I waited till itโ€™s 12midnight where you are @miiimiii_e to do this a Post!

My Twinnie, My Love, My baby ( not a teenager anymore โ€ฆarghhhh) I Love You ! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ Youโ€™re a Ball of Light. Never Angry , Always Happy! Always Thoughtful ! Our Supermodel , Our Fashionista, our Diplomatic Mimi. My Bestie, you chose to come into this world on my birthday and Iโ€™m truly grateful for the Joy thus has Continued to bring me. I Love you.

On this day, I wish you Even More Wisdom, Peace, Good health and Definitely Godโ€™s Favor . We call you Miss Beauty and Brains โ€ฆ permit me to share that title with you. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Happy birthday to Us!!!!! Yahhhhhh

๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅ‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅ‚

Omotola married Captain Matthew Ekeinde in 1996 and together they have 4 children: Princess, M.J, Meraiah, and Michael.

See the post below:

Happy Birthday to Us! I waited till itโ€™s 12midnight where you are @miiimiii_e to do this a Post! My Twinnie, My Love, My baby ( not a teenager anymore …arghhhh) I Love You ! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ Youโ€™re a Ball of Light. Never Angry , Always Happy! Always Thoughtful ! Our Supermodel , Our Fashionista, our Diplomatic Mimi. My Bestie, you chose to come into this world on my birthday and Iโ€™m truly grateful for the Joy thus has Continued to bring me. I Love you. On this day, I wish you Even More Wisdom, Peace, Good health and Definitely Godโ€™s Favor . We call you Miss Beauty and Brains … permit me to share that title with you. ๐Ÿ˜œ Happy birthday to Us!!!!! Yahhhhhh ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅ‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅ‚

A post shared byย Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, MFRย (@realomosexy) onย 

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 2,017, Replies: 2,117, Members: 8,214

Do you want to Promote yourself or Business? Contact Us and Learn More.

All rights reserved. © 2019 - 2021 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .