Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

Segun Arinze Recounts How He Almost Drowned While Learning How To Swim (Video)

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums Entertainment Segun Arinze Recounts How He Almost Drowned While Learning How To Swim (Video)

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Segun Arinze

Segun Arinze

Popular Nigerian movie star, Segun Arinze took to his Instagram page to share a story about how someone tried to drown him as a young boy.

The 54 year old actor popular for his villain roles, stated that since the incident, he developed phobia for swimming.

He however shared a visual of him learning to swim again, courtesy fellow actor Belinda Effah, Oge Okoye and also Regina Daniels’ husband Ned Nwoko.

In a statement he wrote: “When i was a young boy i tried to learn swimming in Asaba Delta State and one boy tried to drown me when we got into a fight at the river where we used to play. Ever since i had terrible phobia for swimming and ran away from any pool.

“So you can imagine me trying the swimming ropes many years after when @princenednwoko insisted i overcome the phobia by being my instructor thank you Distinguished Sir. Omo no be small thing ooo…see fear!

“Thanks to @fredoamata @belindaeffah @megastar_magazine @koffithaguru and my co-learner @ogeokoye for the motivations. It’s never too late to learn. #swim #overcomefear”

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 1,979, Replies: 2,079, Members: 7,222

Do you Want to Promote yourself or Business?contact us and Learn More

Designed by Dami. All rights reserved. © 2019 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .