Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

Uniabuja breaks the Internet- SUG President proposes to girlfriend on signing out day (Video)

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums General/campus news Uniabuja breaks the Internet- SUG President proposes to girlfriend on signing out day (Video)

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
    •  

Comr. Sulaiman Rabiu (Aluta STANDARD), the Students Union Government (SUG) president of University of Abuja on the 2nd of December, 2019 proposed to his long time sweetheart  Princess- Iboro Offonz a 100 level English student of the same University.

This day was memorable because  it is the same day the No. 1 student of Uniabuja concluded his undergraduate final exams.

Students were taken by surprise when on the signing out ceremony, the President bent the knee to propose.
      Another astonishing takeaway was the fact the SUG President who happens to be Muslim engaged a Christian lady.
      When asked about his actions “He Said”.
      “I’m a Muslim and she is a Christian and also I’m Hausa and she is Calabar.
      I want Nigerians to know and understand that love is not about religion or ethnicity. Its about the passion and feelings for one another.
      I am now happily engaged.”
      Watch video below:

Source: http://www.newzmpire.com/2019/12/uniabuja-breaks-internet-sug-president.html?m=1

• More pictures below:

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 2,007, Replies: 2,107, Members: 8,035

Do you Want to Promote yourself or Business?contact us and Learn More

Designed by Dami. All rights reserved. © 2019 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .