Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

UNIABUJA Increment On Fees: An Open Letter To The VC’ University Of Abuja

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums General/campus news UNIABUJA Increment On Fees: An Open Letter To The VC’ University Of Abuja

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
    •  

Its still a rumour to me and the general public that, the management of the institution had increased the fees, which is now over 50% of the former amount. The Previous Management led by Prof. Mike Adikwu maintained the institution with that amount and there were welcomed development through infrastructure, beautification, and educational advancement throughout the University Environs.

Its still a rumour to me and the general public that, the management of the institution had increased the fee for collection of results by graduands of the institution against the former amount. The Previous Management made use of that amount to create better and greater Uniabuja we have today. I repeat, with that amount, Prof. Na’Allah.

Without Mincing Words, Mr. VC, this is extortion in its highest regards. We, as Alumni of the Institution cannot afford your speculated price for now. A shock you brought out of hell to cripple us, Prof.

Do You Know?

Uniabuja is a Federal University, and she is a Federal Property!

The Federal Government has not increased Minimum Wage to favour we children of the masses who cannot afford three (3) square meal, talkless of getting a good job with that certificate!

Increasing the fees against the normal procedure of federal budget and directives from the federal official is a lacuna in all retrospect!

With all due respect Sir, you are suppose to understand the logistics of a federal university before making such statement if truly you made such comment.

I will advice you reverse such statement until you receive a directive from the Federal Government. Making a Good Vice Chancellor does not come with increasing fees in just few months in Office. Step well, so you don’t step into mud. Ask Adikwu for directions.

The Nigerian Students Are Not Asleep. For Example, #OmoIyaAje has not received his Original Result alongside Other Capacitated Comrades. Now Do You Think We Will Pay Such Exorbitant Amount Just To Receive Our Hard Earned Certificate?

We do not want Problem. Please, Work with the Federal Government, Wait for Minimum Wage Increment! Anything Other than that Is A Fallacy. Our Family Are Not Civil Servants, Some Of Us Don’t Even Have Parents!

I Repeat, We Don’t Want Problem! We Are Federal Property Not State Nor Private Property. Give Us Our Result With The Former Price. No Deadline Until Federal Government Increases Minimum Wage.

NB: I Am The Founder And Former Chairman Of Uniabuja Press, I know Many Things, Am Not A Novice.

I AM: Oludasa Matthew Olayiwola

#OmoIyaAje2020
      #AlumusUniabuja
      #FounderUniabujaPress
      #FounderConcernedComrades

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 1,977, Replies: 2,077, Members: 7,209

Do you Want to Promote yourself or Business?contact us and Learn More

Designed by Dami. All rights reserved. © 2019 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .