Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

“Why I Am Masturbating 7 Times A Day Ahead Of My Next Match” – Boxer, Tyson Fury

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums Entertainment “Why I Am Masturbating 7 Times A Day Ahead Of My Next Match” – Boxer, Tyson Fury

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Viewing 0 reply threads
    • British boxer, Tyson Fury has revealed he masturbates up to 7 times a day ahead of his rematch with American heavyweight Deontay Wilder in February.

Boxer Tyson Fury
      Boxer,Tyson Fury

The boxer made this disclosure during a press conference on Tuesday, he claimed he adopted the special training method to keep his testosterone levels up.

In his words,

“I’m eating five/six meals a day, drinking eight litres of water. If it’s gonna give me an edge, I’m willing to try it,

“I’m masturbating seven times a day to keep my testosterone pumping.

“I gotta to keep active and the testosterone flowing for the fight. Don’t want the levels to go down. I’m eating five/six meals a day, drinking eight litres of water. If it’s gonna give me an edge, I’m willing to try it.”

Source:

https://www.informationng.com/2020/01/why-i-am-masturbating-7-times-a-day-ahead-of-my-next-match-boxer-tyson-fury.html

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 2,021, Replies: 2,122, Members: 8,338

Do you want to Promote yourself or Business? Contact Us and Learn More.

All rights reserved. © 2019 - 2021 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .