Guest :About UNIABUJALODGE Latest Topics .
Popular Topics  Advertise 
Site Statistics  Create New Topic 
Register Login

Why I called out producer who demanded sex for roles –Chesan Nze

UofA Lodge – uniabuja portal, news and general news, JAMB, POST-UTME, admissions Forums Entertainment Why I called out producer who demanded sex for roles –Chesan Nze

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Budding actress , Chesan Nze , recently took to her Instagram page to call out movie producers who demand for sex before starring her in a movie .
      She wrote, “ I am done keeping mute over the movie producers who demand for sex. I do this business for the love of entertaining my people . But , these producers want me to sacrifice my dignity for my passion, after sacrificing my time for my dream . How long will this continue in Nollywood ? You want to have sex as a condition before featuring an actor whom you contacted and auditioned for a role ? It is alarming . Actors no longer attract respect because of these producers. Everyone sees actors as prostitutes. ”
      In a chat with SATURDAY BEATS , the light- skinned actress revealed that a movie producer demanded sex from her after sending her three movie scripts . She said , “The experience that actually led to my post was the call I got that morning from a producer who sent me about three scripts to go through and said I should spend seven days in his hotel room to give him hot sex styles , before he pays me to shoot (movies) with him . I asked him if that was the condition attached , and he said if I wasn’ t ready to do as he wanted, there were over 50 girls willing to take my role and give him hot styles for two weeks nonstop . Tears rolled down my eyes , and I had no option than to post the experience on social media. I didn’ t want to cry alone , or lead myself into depression. I had to let it out because nothing irritates me than work – related abuse . ”
      Nze also said that since sharing her experience on social media, she had been threatened . She added , “ I was threatened to talk less about my experience because my career would be at stake . On the other hand , some producers contacted me and encouraged me . I look forward to producing my own movies soon . ”

Source:

Why I called out producer who demanded sex for roles –Chesan Nze

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  KINGS.
Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Additional Forum Statistics
Topics: 2,017, Replies: 2,117, Members: 8,168

Do you want to Promote yourself or Business? Contact Us and Learn More.

All rights reserved. © 2019 - 2021 Advertise with us . Privacy Policy .